Saturday, March 21, 2009

This is Getting ridiculous

So I've mentioned before how I have a stack of DVD's that I'm showing a complete inability to work through. Damn you cheap DVD sales that I feel the compulsive need to engage in. Seriously whenever I see the 4 for $20 sign at Blockbuster, or a season of a show I want to see for under $20 on Amazon, I instictively react and before I know it I have another 20 hours of content to get through. The only positive thing about the following list is that its entire contents probably cost me under $200.

Films:

Snow Angels
Doomsday
Speed Racer
Funny Games
Charlie Bartlett
Iron Man
Before the Devil Knows You're dead
Savages
American Gangster
In the Valley of Elah
Apocalypto
The Last King of Scotland
Five Easy Pieces
The World's Fastest Indian
Secret Lives of Dentists
Fighting Tommy Riley


Television:
Wonderfalls
Band of Brothers
The Office Season 4
Carnivale Season 1
Studio Sixty on the Sunset Strip

Not to mention the last disc of Mad Men season one I still have to finish. I almost feel like breaking a limb so I have the time to actually make a dent in the stack. Or Not. At least it makes me look like a serious movie aficionado.

No comments:

Post a Comment