Sunday, November 15, 2009

One Tree Hill - Now You Lift your eyes to the sun

Wow Heather Locklear is starring on the new Melrose Place, shockingly she was available. I may not consider watching it now (see what I did there)

-Brooke is still going crazy about Julian working with Alex.
-Clay tells Nathan he should turn down a 2 year offer - which he says is only being offered because of the groupie's story. You know the one that has been proven to be false.
-Millie is becoming a party crazy model hopped out on diet drugs. I am enjoying this
-Mouth finds her bag of pills, odds that she says they're vitamins?
-Clay keeps playing hardball with Charlotte
-Dan's back baby. He flies in on a private jet with a picture of him on the side. I want to make fun, but I can't say I wouldn't do the same thing if I became television talk show host with a show centered around what I'm learning from my imminent death.
-Haley is giving a free concert, and apparently the demand is so high that dozens of people ar elined up for it. Taylor Swift she is not - though there is a chance she actually sings one of Ms. Swift's songs.
-OMG Brooke might be pregnant. She handles this well.
-Dan's wife to Jaime - 'Oh I remember when you were a rumor in third period' - about time someone smacked that little whiner with some cold reality
-While waiting for Charlotte to respond to his Boras like tactics Clay bonds with the fourth black guy in the history of the show, an orphan at a school where Quinn volunteers, by shooting hoops with him and talking about their dead relatives. Because if there's anything that a seven year old wants to hear about its your dead wife.
-Brooke's not pregnant. She is legitimately devastated. I'm sure she won't take this out on Julian
-Alex freaks out when they finish the script and she's no longer able to work with Julian every night. Smash cut to her sitting over a mirror with some interesting paraphernalia on it. I think getting back on the smack is a bit of an overreaction but what do I know. This is capped off with her calling Julian and saying that she's about to fall off the wagon if he doesn't come over to her hotel right away. I guess that's one way to get his attention.
-Haley's music can best be described as 'Maybe' by Everly. Product placement strikes again.
-Millie calls Mouth 'Mouth' which apparently she never does. I guess this means she's gone hollywood. Basically in about three days she's become a pill popping, dress stealing, slang slinging epitome of every model cliche ever. That's commitment to a lifestyle.
-Nathan gives dan the old "You're dead to me - The moment Keith died you died" classic
-Brooke to Julian "Well I'm worried about us but you do what you've got to do." How dare he try keep a smack addict off the coke train.
-It turns out Alex didn't have any cocaine - Millie stole it and is now snorting up like a pro. I haven't seen a decent into narcotics this fast in a situation not involving a professional athlete.
-Episode ends with Charlotte trading for another point guard, the immortal Derrick Mcdaniel, and the a sportscast announcer saying that this leaves Nathan 'needing to find a spot elsewhere, if at all.' The implication is that Nathan's career prospects are so bleak that no one else will sign him. Maybe Charlotte only offered a two year deal for something known as legitimate basketball reasons. Now it all makes sense, Nathan actually sucks and the team was just using the groupie nonsense to avoid having to resign him. I knew the show would explain everything. They were a little too excited about that double-double

No comments:

Post a Comment