Saturday, June 9, 2012

Men In Black III

The overwhelming critical consensus has been 'Wow, its not as bad as we thought it would be.'  Given that all I remember about MIB II is that it ended with some sort of cat necklace, I can't say that showing slight improvement with the sequel is all that impressive.    Anyway I agree that its not horrible but really, and this is a point that's been made elsewhere, its just overwhelmingly unnecessary.  Everybody involved goes through all the machinations in a professional manner, but it just comes off as so perfunctory that I never really got engaged.  Really I was almost bored.  I could go into more detail, but why bother.  Its fairly watchable, instantly forgettable, and hopefully won't do well enough to generate another iteration of the series.  

No comments:

Post a Comment